Mermaid Meet & Greet
- 1hr appearance minimum
- $200 per hour for parties within the PDX Metro Area
- Interactive encounter, story book reading
- Includes special gift for birthday child, small treasures for additional party guests
Mermaid Swim/Pool Party
- 1hr appearance minimum
- $300 per hour
- Includes interactive mermaid swim encounter, special gift for birthday child, and small treasures for additional party guests
- Interactive Mermaid Cove Set-Up
- Mermaid Photo-Booth (Optional Themes: Atlantis, Pirates, Steampunk, Neverland)
- Ariel Character Appearance (per personal request)
- Guest Appearance by Pirate Captain Ziggy Maelstrom w/live black powder demonstrations
- Mermaid Games
- Special Pool Toys & Pool Games
- Gigantic Bubble Workshop
- Mermaid Oracle Reading
- Spring & Summer are high season months. Party scheduling is based on date availability. The earlier you reserve your desired date, the better chance of availability.
- Parties outside the immediate Portland Metro area will be charged the standard state gas & mileage rate in addition to your party service fee.
- A 20% deposit is required to hold your reservation date.
- The remainder of payment is due at the party event.
- Payments may be made via PayPal, or Cash.
Any and all cancellations should be made within 48-hours of the appearance scheduled. The 20% deposit will not be refundable to any cancellations made after the 48-hours. Cancellations after the 48-hour window may have the option to reschedule, in which the 20% deposit will simply be held to hold the reschedule date.
Your deposit IS fully refundable if Una the Mermaid fails to appear due to inclement weather, natural disaster, or for emergency health reasons. All deposit refunds are returned within 1-2weeks of a cancellation, and are mailed back to the depositor via check or money order. Your deposit is NOT refundable if upon arrival your event site or venue does not meet the required health and safety standards, or if the venue or space is not conducive for Una’s props and/or lagoon set-up.
All private appearances are a minimum of 1-2 hours in duration, NOT including set-up and tear down time. Set-up and tear down times will vary depending on your set-up requirements, and will be built into your custom event package. All outdoors and swimming appearances are based on acceptable weather, water health and safety standards. Una the Mermaid has the right to refuse entertainment services if the water quality of any entertainment venue is deemed unhealthy or unsafe, or if there is inclement weather.
All pools (especially private pools) should meet the minimum national pool and spa safety standards, and the water temp to air temperature ratio must NOT be at hypothermic levels. It is best to use a chemical and temperature test kit to determine these levels. Community pools are responsible for their own health and safety standards. However if for any reason a community pool is not up to obvious standard, Una reserves the right to cancel her appearance or reschedule.
If Una is hired to bring her own water lagoon, water must be supplied by the party hosts, and the lagoon must be set-up in enough time in advance to allow for proper water warm-up.
MAKING A RESERVATION
For questions or to make a reservation please send an e-mail either through this website or to email@example.com.
For bookings please indicate the following:
- Your desired package type (age group)
- Your proposed event date and time duration
- Party Type: Is this a pool party? If so, where and what type of pool?
- If this is a private pool party please send an up-to-date color photo of your pool. If it will be at a community pool, please indicate which one.
- Do you intend for this to be a dry set-up?
- Any special add ons
- Estimated space footprint for set-up
- A phone number and an e-mail address where you can be reached